Have you ever been curious about the hidden wonders of Earth’s vast subtle ecology? At the center of our world lives a web of wonder. For the past seven years David Spangler has chronicled his adventures – field notes from worlds beyond – in Views from the Borderland.
More than a publication, Views from the Borderland as an annual subscription program includes:
- Four print (or PDF) 28-30 page digest-sized journals of David Spangler’s explorations
- Two one-week long online forums where David Spangler and other subscribers discuss material from the journals
- Exclusive insights and teachings from David Spangler, including webinars
- An opportunity to gain access to previous journals at a discounted rate
- Access to an active community of participants and explorers
Year 8 of Views from the Borderland begins September 2018 and will run through August 2019; new subscribers may join anytime throughout the year.
The cost for a USA Print OR PDF subscription is $110 annually. The cost for an International Print subscription is $130 annually.
Want both Print and PDF Subscriptions? Those options are available also for $140 US/$160 Intl.
Curious about Views, but would like to review a sample issue prior to subscribing? You may order our Bonus Issue, Summer 2017, for $12.50. (If you would like to order multiple copies to share, please email email@example.com to make special arrangements.)
We hope you will consider joining David Spangler and others in celebrating the hidden realms by subscribing to Views. The living world awaits you.