The Subtle Worlds: Discovering Non-Physical Dimensions
Thank you for your interest in the Self Directed Study online class The Subtle Worlds: Discovering Non-Physical Dimensions. The content for this class is provided by David Spangler. The Subtle World presents a new way to think about and understand the non-physical or “subtle” realms. Too often we have either denied the existence of subtle beings, or elevated them to an undeserved status. Based on David’s years of personal experience in working with the subtle worlds, this self-study module presents tools and background information for lifting the mystery, so we can begin to understand and work in partnership with the subtle worlds on behalf of the World and its inhabitants. This self-study course is designed to explore the nature of the non-physical worlds of spirit and our relationship to them. You will have a chance to learn a simple cosmology of these inner worlds to act as a map for further exploration, discover the possibilities of contact with inner beings, receive guidelines and practices for engaging with the beings in the non-physical realms and gain a foundation for the class on Subtle Activism. This module includes:
- David’s published book Subtle Worlds: An Explorer’s Field Notes and three unpublished textbooks in downloadable PDF format. These are: Engaging Subtle Worlds: An Explorer’s Field Guide, Exploring the Non-Physical Ecology, and Subtle Awareness.
- A recorded talk called the Second Ecology
- A recorded talk called Subtle Perception
- A recorded Alliance Exercise
- Two PDF booklets entitled The Second Ecology and Conversations with John and Cooperation with Spirit
- links to several recorded “Incarnational” exercises with downloadable supporting PDF texts.
This self directed study module is one of the ways you can explore David’s teaching according to your own schedule without costly travel. We feel the modest cost represents an excellent value compared to attending live presentations and purchasing books. You will have unlimited access to the material for six months once purchased.