The New Dawn: Exploring Incarnational Spirituality
Thank you for your interest in the Self Directed Study online class The New Dawn: Exploring Incarnational Spirituality. The content for this class or “module” is provided by David Spangler.
This module is a result of a series of talks given by David at the Whidbey Institute. Through these talks David invokes the overall field of his work and some of the inner consequences. The talks typically are just over an hour followed by a break and then exercises to connect the talk with practical experience.
This module includes:
- David’s book An Introduction to Incarnational Spirituality in downloadable PDF format.
- Five recorded talks with exercises exploring:
- Incarnational Spirituality
- Subtle Perception
- Energy Hygiene
- The Second Ecology (Subtle Worlds) and
- Subtle Activism
- Touch Drawings by Deborah Koff-Chapin created during the talks.
- Random online layouts using these Touch Drawing images like a card deck. These images are not available anywhere else.
This self directed study module is one of the ways you can explore David’s teaching according to your own schedule without costly travel. We feel the modest cost represents an excellent value compared to attending live presentations and purchasing books. You will have unlimited access to the material for six months once purchased.