The Call to Incarnation
Recognizing the Note of your Call
THIS CLASS IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST.
PLEASE CHECK OUR CALENDAR OF EVENTS ON THE HOME PAGE FOR OTHER UPCOMING CLASSES.
Free Teleclass, Saturday, February 11th, 8 am PT
- Share in a live telecall lecture by David Spangler, author of “The Call“
- Learn more about what calls you to Love in your life.
- Join in a short reflective meditation with Julia Spangler and Jeremy Berg.
Who am I? Why am I here? What is my life about? These are the questions asked in every culture, in every language. They are also the questions we use to shape and measure our own individual lives. In the uncertainty of the present, we struggle perhaps more than ever before. There is opportunity but also discouragement. We look for an interior sense of direction, we listen for a call.
- What have you felt called by in your life?
- How did you respond to this call?
- What in you is seeking to emerge in your present circumstances?
- What, in the world, is calling you to respond?
- How do we embrace our deep spiritual call to thrive in a loving universe?
Each of us is a unique expression of sacredness able to make contributions that no one else can make to the wellbeing of our world and the positive unfoldment of our future. This is a calling to unfold the radiance of our own wholeness as a spiritual presence and force for good in the world.
This new class offers gently provocative thoughts on fulfilling our personal destiny. Our informal online classroom allows for open discussion and personal reflection on our own call to incarnation. This class is for thinkers, seekers, and anyone looking for the support to be themselves.
Our class is built around the short book The Call, by David Spangler. It is expected that class participants read or listen to this book. Complimentary PDF and audio versions of the book are provided with registration. (If you’d prefer to read the book, you may order it here.) The class begins Saturday morning February 18th and continues for two weeks with Julie Spangler and Jeremy Berg. It uses exercises designed to bring your attention to a natural recognition of your calling. The class content offers access to audio and written versions of the exercises which will be posted every few days followed by written online sharing and discussion in the Lorian online campus.
Class will be held on our online Campus website and materials will be available 24/7 for the duration of the class. Participants are encouraged to ask questions and share reflections and insights in response to their interaction with the class material. Facilitators will be available regularly to provide feedback.
Additionally, three live teleclasses will be held on:
- Saturday, February 18 at 11:00 AM EST (8:00AM PST)
- Saturday, February 25, at 11:00 AM EST (8:00AM PST)
- Friday, March 3 at 9 PM EST (6:00PM PST)