Subtle Energies II: Growing your Relationships with a Living Universe
April 5 – May 16th
Grow your Relationships with a Living Universe
With Freya Secrest and Rue Hass
“We are as much subtle beings as we are physical ones. We inhabit both physical and non-physical ecologies. Learning to be conscious of both and able to creatively engage with both opens the door to restoring wholeness to our world” – David Spangler
Subtle Energies II is a practicum to help you deepen your unique skills of perception and express more of your connection with the wholeness of life. Rue and Freya’s mentoring support will help you strengthen your habits of purposeful partnership and open possibilities for new collaborations to unfold.
NOTE: Subtle Energies Classes build upon each other and must be taken in order. Subtle Energies I is a pre-requisite for participation in Subtle Energies II and both are pre-requisites for Subtle Energy III.
- Apply your personal gifts of standing and connecting with the world to develop a partnering relationship with something you care about.
- Deepen your unique relationships with a vibrant world
- Gain new understanding and confidence in interpreting your subtle perceptions
Interested? Listen to our recorded Free Webinar on Subtle Energy
Share in a reflection exercise and explore your subtle capacities. Sign up to access the free webinar recording.
Participants will establish a project of interest to explore during the class. Appropriate exercises from the book, Working with Subtle Energies will be recommended to support, integrate and deepen personal capacities and skills. Reports and written discussion will take place in the online class site. Six live (and recorded) group sessions will also enable us to come together for real time sharing. Discovery highlights three main areas:
- Awareness and noticing – Deepen your understanding of the way the world “speaks” to you and how you are oriented to “hear” it
- Boundaries – Engage with subtle fields in purposeful, grounded and effective ways
- Interpretation – Develop your ability to hold and integrate your experiences.
SUBTLE ENERGIES II: Grow Your Relationships with a Living Universe will be held on our online education site, Lorianeducation.com powered by Ruzuku where participants have access to the online discussion and materials 24/7 through their ongoing Learning Library. Course includes:
- Weekly practice with exercises with a supportive group of peers
- PDF copy of Working with Subtle Energies by David Spangler
- Downloadable written and audio presentation of exercises
- Opportunity for facilitated online discussion, and dialogue1
- Six live and recorded webinar sessions with Rue and Freya. (Saturday, April 7th, April 14th, April 21st, May 5th, and May 12th at 9am PT)
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for more information on our online classes, refunds and late registration policy.
Please note that Lorian now accepts payment directly with your credit card through the Stripe payment system. (We are no longer using Paypal.)
After completing the checkout process, you will receive a receipt with a link that will allow you to register in the online class site. You must click on this link in order to complete your registration in the class.
Freya Secrest, MSD – Freya Secrest, MSD is a spiritual mentor, priest, administrator and adult educator. Her love of travel took her to the Findhorn Foundation community in the early 1970’s where she discovered a deep fellowship with the inner worlds of nature. She has worked as a Waldorf School Administrator, developed and taught programs at the Findhorn Foundation, served as Lorian’s Executive Administrator and is currently its Educational Director.
Rue Hass, MA is a Spiritual Life Path Coach and Intuitive Mentor and author. Her background includes university teaching, broad, deep training in psycho-spiritual philosophy, NLP, energy psychology, and the graduate school of motherhood. Emerging from the social/political action of the 1960s-70s in Chicago, she lived in the Findhorn spiritual community in Scotland from 1974-1981. She was ordained as a Lorian minister/priest in 2011.