Gaianeering Practice Community
This program is for those who have been engaging in Lorian classes and materials and who are interested in bringing Incarnational practices and perspectives into deeper practice in their everyday life.
The vision for this online Practice Community is that it will connect, support and develop your expression and engagement in a Gaian worldview through Community, Inspiration and Practice
- Dialogue and connect more regularly with others who are exploring incarnational materials offering the chance to work in a field of group learning.
- Post questions and introduce themes you would like to explore with others
- Join in a monthly Gaian Fellowship Meditation shaping a space of meeting for physical and non-physical colleagues
- Participate in a monthly guest webinar or other live offering with Lorian Faculty and Associates sharing specific “hot off the press” ideas in incarnational practice with follow-up online interaction.
- Engage peer to peer connections with others who are exploring and discovering through shared topic discussions, shared book groups or live teleconference chat options
- Access a library of incarnational resources that you can use to shape your individual practice with additional materials appropriate to your life and interests on themes such as “Self-Light”, “Energy Tending” and “world work”.
- Supported discussions for your questions and learning around best practice” “experiences
This program includes the following regular features:
- A continual 24/7 “Practice Community” gathering space and discussion forum through our new Lorianeducation.com platform.
- One monthly guest webinar talk or other live offering emphasizing experiences in personal, subtle energy, or Gaian service “best practices” with follow-up discussions to inspire and deepen our explorations.
- A Monthly “Gaian Fellowship” meditation via teleconference link.
- Access to selected self-directed Incarnational study materials featuring discovery practices or recorded talks on subjects like Presence, Touch of Love, Subtle Activism.
Monthly Payment $25.00
Your subscription to the Gaian Practice Community costs $25 per month (or a single payment for one year at $300.) Your summer subscription enrollment has an minimum 3 month commitment. (Early withdrawals will be handled on a case by case basis and will include a minimum $25 administrative fee.) New year session starts September 2018.
Scholarships are available. For more information, please email email@example.com.