Manifestation Class: Shaping the life you love
Access your Creative Power to Shape your Life
Class Online Exploration: October 30 – December 10, 2016
“Manifestation is not just something you do. It is something you are as well. It is the art of crafting your self and the ‘shape’ of your life. It is an expression of your presence.” – David Spangler
Manifestation is often seen as a way of getting something. But from the perspective of incarnational spirituality, it’s an act of identity, of becoming something. It’s an act of ‘incarnating’ a new pattern of ourselves into reality, and growing into a new expression of ourselves. This class introduces you to a manifestation process which works with an invisible, underlying order of interconnectedness in the world around us. It draws out your resources of imagination, thought, feeling and spirit. It works with creative principles of attunement and relationship that help you to access your creative power to shape your life.
The focus of this class is to more deeply understand ourselves as generative presences in the world, growing and shaping a life we love. Our work together will give a living experience of putting these principles into practice. We will use both online and webinar formats and with each participant taking up the manifestation process by working with a real project in their life.
The class will deepen your practice of the principles described in David Spangler’s book and card deck on manifestation supplemented by 6 recorded talks by David along with guided incarnational exercises. The material is based in understanding and engaging the organic forces that empower the unfoldment of anything, our world included.
We use both online and webinar formats which will be accessible 24/7 through our online classroom and audio recordings. Freya and Rue will be available in daily online interaction helping to integrate the material with your life context. You will work with a real project in your life so that our work together will give you living experience of putting these principles into practice.
Rue shares, “The manifestation process helps me to feel into what wants to blossom in my life organically, what looks like it is ready to bud, or grow in new ways. Through these principles I have learned how to feel into the questions, What am I moving into? Where is my energy going? How is my life mirroring what is emerging in the world, the cosmos?”
Freya adds, “This Manifestation process engages me in a partnering relationship with my world. It speaks to a living universe that is responsive and interactive. Manifestation is a growing, interactive process of exchange..”
In this class you will
• Learn the principles of identity-based practice that helps you create a life you love.
• Work systemically with foundational principles that help shape a clarity of presence.
• Engage steps that help to clarify your relationship to that which you want to manifest.
• Attune to the creative presence of the world around that can support you in your work
Faculty: Freya Secrest, Rue Hass
Registration: $180.00. The Manifestation Card Deck (with manual) is provided in PDF form. Hard copy sold separately through the www.lorian.org bookstore.
FAQ about Manifestation
I’ve worked with the self-study, what is the added benefit of the class?
- more support to stand with your wants and needs in life
- key insights into your own generative nature and the powers ready to support you in the world
- opportunity to dialogue and discussion and benefit from collective experience in the group
- opportunity to apply the principles to a project of your own choice
What is Included?
- Step-by-step study using manifestation materials,cards and exercises.
- 6 weeks of online interaction creating a 24/7 learning lab with faculty and participants.
- Personal attention to your manifestation questions.
- Three live webinar conversations which will be recorded for your review or scheduling flexibility.
- 24/7 Access to audio recordings of exercises by David Spangler.
- Manifestation book In PDF format.
- Automated Manifestation deck site for personal use and exploration
What formats are used?
- Our online classroom is a password protected, simple to use, learning center giving you access to the material 24/7 at times convenient to your schedule.
- Connect to Teleconference calls using your phone service or the internet. All calls will be recorded and accessible using MP4 audio.
- Extra materials such as the book and card deck are included in their digital formats. Physical book and deck are available separately through the Lorian Bookstore. Other written material presented on the website may be downloaded and printed out for your use.
What if I must miss a week due to business or family plans?
- All material is available in the catalyst learning center during the entire 6 weeks of the class. Although each week introduces new material and exercises, our relaxed and step by step approach makes it easy to move back quickly into the flow of the class should you miss some time.
- You can download the materials to read them on your own computer, Kindle, or tablet at your own pace, or print them out for future reference. The tele-recordings can be listened to on your computer or downloaded onto an iPod, computer or smartphone.