Incarnational Spirituality in Translation
Incarnational Spirituality is being shared and explored around the world in various ways. On this page you will find articles about David Spangler and Incarnational Spirituality and direct translations of some of our key exercises.
We are grateful to these colleagues and to the translators for their work and appreciate that it helps to make Incarnational Spirituality more available to others!
Click on the appropriate link to read or download a PDF translation.
Standing – by David Spangler
Self Light – by David Spangler
Holding by David Spangler
Three other Spanish translations of exercises by David Spangler
- Where stars meet – Donde se reunen las Estrellas
- Subtle activism – Activismo Sutil
- Four fold blessing – La bendición de los Cuatro Pliegues
Doorway Exercise by Dorothy Maclean and Judy McAllister
Another a friend in Brazil has translated several David’s Desk issues for the benefit of friends and our growing library of languages.
David’s Desk Articles in Portugese:
- August 2013 – SAIA DESSA COM VIDA
- September 2013 – O PANORAMA GERAL
- October 2013 – SOBREVIVÊNCIA
- November 2013 – MARATONA INTERIOR
Articles on Incarnational Spirituality in Danish
David Spangler and Incarnational Spirituality by Soren Hauge
David Spangler: Portræt af en jordforbundet stjerneshamanby Soren Hauge, Bragt i VisdomsMagasinet, 2012